Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2018

Thoughts on the Browns draft

Thoughts on the Browns draft:

First, I would be so much fun to take over a new team and have two high first round picks. If I was the Browns, I would take Saquon Barkley first overall. He’s a once in a decade talent. He’s by far the best RB in this class and is the best prospect in years.  He’s super athletic, fast, strong agile. He’s a can’t miss. If the Browns continue to build their offensive line and have such a great running back, it will make things much easier for their QB. With their 4th pick I would either tank Quenton Nelson, who is viewed as a can’t miss guard. I didn’t evaluate him, but if he’s as good as he’s supposed to be, and the Browns could move one of their guards to RT, they would have a dominate offensive line. The combination of the powerful line, Tyrod Taylor’s running, and Saquon
Barkley’s running, would turn the Browns into a winning team…finally. Alternatively, if they want a future QB I would take either Baker Mayfield or Sam Darnold at 4 if they were still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment